Address: Keskustie 14, 52200 Puumala
tel. +358 (0)15 888 950 0 (switch) at 9.00 am – 15.00 pm
Staff email: firstname.lastname(at)puumala.fi
Open: Municipal hall Mon – Fri 9.00 am – 15.00 pm
Paper invoices: Puumalan kunta, Keskustie 14, 52200 Puumala
E-invoices: 003701664001, operator: CGI
The service point is a public place where you can find some customer service assistance from Kela (Social Insurance), Te-services (job services), the police, legal aid and the Registry Office as well as those of the municipality itself.
- Service point services include, inter alia, receiving and delivering documents, counselling on initiating and handling cases and advice on how to use electronic customer services. A remote service booth provides remote access to several authorities, for example Kela experts.
- You can also buy licences for the gym and sports hall from the service point. They are activated there, too. Other services are: public notifications, municipality counter services, copying, scanning, municipality, youth hall and sports hall facility bookings, sale of tokens for the washing machine in Veeranranta.
- Handling of incoming/outgoing municipality post, phone switchboard and some community education centre office services.
- You can bring small lost and found items to the service point.
- There are 2 computers and a printer in the municipality hall lobby and wi-fi.